With over 15 years of experience as a full-stack JS & PHP developer, technical leader, and team leader, I leverage my knowledge, expertise, and soft skills to carry out various missions entrusted to me.
IT Team Leader — OVHcloud — Roubaix (January 2018 to present)
Previously Frontend Developer (January 2018 to March 2020), then IT Tech Leader (April 2020 - May 2021)
My main missions were technical direction, architecture, and JS development on the OVHcloud manager (customer area).
- Backend For Frontend development
- Development and integration of a feature-flipping solution
- Design, development, and implementation of a micro-frontend solution
- Technical migrations, development of automation tools
NodeJS ExpressJS AngularJS React Webpack Vite Vitest Jest Typescript AST
Manager & Technical Director — Polygon Fab — Lille (November 2015 to December 2017)
Project management, analysis of customer needs, advice and support in the choice of technical solutions, technical audits, API-First.
Development and deployment of solutions for connected events (collective intelligence, organization, and management of exhibitor trade shows).
Design, project management, and development of a gamified solution based on 12 mini-games as part of an internal commercial animation for a large group (based on the Dumb Ways To Die principle).
Development of +12 mini-sites.
Symfony 2 API-Platform AngularJS ExpressJS SocketIO CreateJS BackboneJS Grunt Gulp Bower
Technical Director — La Coopérative des tilleuls — Lille (August 2015 to November 2015)
- Writing and Symfony training
- AngularJS & Symfony development
Symfony 2 AngularJS Ionic
Technical Director — Oeil pour Oeil — Lille (October 2012 to July 2015)
Project management, analysis of customer needs, advice and support in the choice of technical solutions, team management, implementation and optimization of workflows, support for technology changes, training.
Development of +20 gamified solutions:
- Children's course for the audioguide of the Louvre Lens
- Educational tools for energy for GDF Suez
- Development of a gamified platform for Sage
- Design and development of the BIPE (Innovation Booster for Entrepreneurs) for BGE Hauts de France
- Design, development, and support of the Lidup gamified training course, "Equality in play"
- Design of the Pandora serious game for family businesses (EDHEC)
- Design and development of a gamified course on safety rules to be applied in companies for CCI Haute Normandie.
- Architecture, design, and development of a business game for the French haute gastronomy school Ferrandi
- Architecture, design, and development of the POWERZ experience, an innovative energy-saving device (gamification of the NTU university campus in Singapore)
Architecture, design, and development of the Uchroniques experience allowing to replay several key moments of history and rewrite history - a co-production by France Télévision Nouvelles Ecritures, Brainworks
Web design and development of the web documentary 13 fois Dunkerque
Development of the Bayer website "La Phlébite - 3 signes pour réagir"
Design of the website Oeil pour Oeil
Design and development of Facebook contests (GDF SUEZ I learn energy; Paris Roubaix for the Nord - Pas de Calais region; Bayer MissT game...)
Symfony 2 CreateJS BackboneJS ChaplinJS Mocha Flash
Multimedia Engineer - Kumquats - Tourcoing (May 2008 to October 2012)
Project management, analysis of customer needs and specifications, team management, design of databases and software architectures, web-oriented software development, test-driven development.
- Full-stack development of +20 websites:
- Development of the e-commerce sites TreesLBM / Le Bon Marché de Paris, La Grande Epicerie de Paris
- Development of sites for Cache-Cache
- Development of "customizable generator" type sites (calendars, etc.)
- Design and development of the Castoche Castorama Projects site, offering enriched video tutorials for DIY enthusiasts
- Design and development of the Bricoman loyalty site (card management, PDF invoice printing)
- Design and development of the online membership site for GMF life insurance contracts
- Development of the serious game for the Force Ouvrière prudential elections
- Design and development of the REST API and administration of the Roche Bobois website
- Design and development of the Les TrocHeures platform, enabling bartering of DIY time between individuals, for Castorama
Symfony 1 Symfony 2 BackboneJS Flash Flex
2010 - MIAGE Master's degree, in apprenticeship with the company Kumquats - University of Science and Technology of Lille
2008 - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - Faculty of Science and Technology of Lille
2007 - BTS in Computer Science and Networks for Industry and Technical Services - Ozanam High School in Lille